What information does The Hive collect?
- Information that you send to us when we ask you for your opinion, thoughts, or experiences via our social media accounts, website, events, or interviews. Note: In your submissions, please take care not to submit the personal information of others.
- Demographic information collected on our behalf by third parties such as social media platforms or website analytics.
- Information that you send to us if you apply to become a Hiver, as requested via an application form on the website.
When does The Hive collect information?
- When we ask for your thoughts or feedback on our social media accounts, website, events, or in interviews.
- During the yearly recruitment process for new Hivers.
How will my information be used?
The Hive may use the information you share with us in reports, social media content or Government submissions. We will always keep your identity (including your social media profile) confidential.
Who will have access to my information?
Curative have teamed up with the Ministry of Youth Development to run The Hive. Curative manages The Hive social media account, email address, and website. Any information gathered through engagements, consultations, or day-to-day communications is stored securely by Curative.
We will store your information securely and only use and disclose it for the purposes we say we will.
You are entitled to access your information that we hold. If you would like a copy of this information or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com